CW Nelson Author Novelist
Military Political Action Thriller
SpecOps Classified - Private Military Contractor Novels
Political Investigations – Tactical Intelligence – Logistics
Threat Analysis – Fraud Assessment – Assets Protection
Military wolves raised CW Nelson
The ‘Old Man’ flew Recon missions and
frontline paratroopers during WWII and Korea.
B-47 StratoJet nuclear bombers and NRO B-47s
on Soviet espionage missions during the Cold War.
- Cold War Intel advisor for CIA
- Director Vietnam MACV Aerial Recon
- 'Q' Level DoE / DoD Security Clearances
- USAF Liaison, Office of Naval Intelligence
- Liaison, MACV US Army Chief of Staff
- Director, undisclosed USAF NASA projects
- Colonel Nelson retired from the Pentagon
- Additional author resources-
- CW Nelson worked material and Intel logistics-
- Criminal investigation support for Federal,
State and Local Law Enforcement
- Sheriff Dept. Homicide Detectives
Sheriff Dept. Narcotics investigations
- Western States FBI Regional Director
- Director DHS-Services Counter Terror Group
- Military personnel. US Army & Marine Corp. Snipers
- Security & Intelligence Agency Field Agents
- —Identities private
CW did a stint with the U.S. Navy & Navy Reserves.
He engages in large family ranching operations.
Large agriculture land development.
A successful builder, developer.
CW lives with his lovely wife Vicki, in Idaho.
Home is Snow capped Sawtooth Mountains.
Pristine river valleys and Sparkling lakes.
Where he writes about what he loves most.
—The Land of the Free
—Because of the Brave
Special Thanks to
-Our U.S. Military
-Federal, State & Local law Enforcement
-And their dedicated families
Apologies to those who find fictional
characters or scenes far-fetched.
RogueOps Military Political Action Adventures
RogueOps does not drive peacefully down the middle of the road. We grind gears, burn rubber and rampage all over the highway at 120 miles per hour. We drive off the road, smash through things and set the reader on fire. RogueOps reality-based novels Provoke the reader, Anger the reader, Thrill the reader and Entertain.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in Whole or in Part in any Format Prohibited without Written Permission from the Author. Any person or persons in violation of United States or International Copyright Laws are subject to those laws and financial restitution for damages to the author's legal, personal or professional interests.